PTS Traffic Management was established in 2008 by Raymond Larnach, with the aim of delivering high quality professional traffic management services throughout Far North Queensland. PTS Traffic Management employs more than 40 people and continues to grow due to the ongoing demand for our services.
Our clients range from State Government, local government, large to medium civil construction companies, tree-lopping companies, earth moving companies, utility companies and their associated contractors and surveyors. We also provide line marking for roads and pathways, school events, public sporting events and the list goes on.
PTS Traffic Management’s staff have extensive experience implementing traffic guidance services and plans. Working under stringent safety procedures – our traffic control equipment, signage and PPE (personal protective equipment) are all specifically regulated by Australian Standards, Workplace Health & Safety or State Government regulations.
The traffic control industry is growing and becoming more of a specialised industry. In 2010, the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads introduced the Traffic Management Registration Scheme. All councils and companies associated with the industry which work on main roads and employ traffic controllers (such as construction companies) are required to be registered.
PTS Traffic Management strives to differentiate from its competitors by supplying a quality service with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. PTS traffic controllers are continually assessed for competency on the job with the use of internal company audits.
Drivers at PTS Traffic Management all hold Senior First Aid Certificates and Main Roads Level 2 Traffic Guidance qualifications. In fact, all our employees hold the Level 2 qualification unless they are new to the company and in ‘training status’.
It’s easy to spot a PTS Traffic
Management worksite. The pride and confidence of the traffic
controllers is conveyed in their neat professional appearance, clean and
visible signage and well-maintained vehicles.
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR BUSINESS!
- PTS Traffic Management is compliant with the Australian Government Implementation Guidelines for the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry.
- Accredited with SAI Global Certification for Quality (ISO 9001); Safety (Health & Safety AS 4801)
- QLD Main Roads Registration Scheme – Registration # 0053
- Preferred supplier list for RoadTek Asset Services (Department of Transport and Main Roads).
- Member of Traffic Management Association of Queensland Inc (TMAQ)
- Member of Traffic Management Association of Australia (TMAA).